How can you reach effectively to costumers with help of SMS campaigns? There are some points to that but you need to know about that. SMS or Short Messaging Service marketing is mobile marketing channel to reach out to the customers through the field of text messages. It is mainly quick strides as quite an effective form of communication for reaching out to target customers if you consider the fact that by 2020. As per the prediction around 90%of, the world population will have their very own mobile devices. So, right now, SMS marketing is often considered as one of the direct and personal forms of communication, designed to reach out to maximum customers at the same time.
The latest reports:
As per some reports by Deloitte, over one-third of customers check mobile devices within the five minutes of just waking up and on an average, individuals will check their devices for over 50 times daily. On the average scale, SMS marketing is known to have one of the best ever and highest CRT and lower CPS of all time, which makes it one effective medium for the marketers. This platform is great for them to push offers and even promotions to customers.
- In the USA, around 8.6 trillion texts are sent on the average scale every year and six billion messages every day.
- SMS marketing is currently becoming essential core multiple channel marketing for targeting customers.
- It is often considered as the communication channel with higher ROI.
- The myth that targeted specified customers set one go is not any kind of possibility is busted by the notion that SMS will not just reach to the target group with high precision but even can be used for initiating two-way communication with the company and the customers.
- If presented through legal means by respecting the privacy of customers, SMS marketing can be one best mean to receive customers’ feedbacks.
- It can work through surveys and even building the art of brand resonance an even accountability.
Relying on the channel of SMS marketing:
People are always so pumped up with the idea of SMS marketing. The same art can be used in the field of church texting to make the areas work well and deliver information on time. It is a budget-friendly and low costing medium, which comes handy with a higher conversion rate. Within the first four minutes, around97% of the messages will be read.
It is a highly actionable channel as 19% of customers will click on the link in SMS when compared to less than around 5% for email or any other form of advertising medium. It is a result oriented platform with as close to around 30% of SMS campaigns used for generating the average response rate of around 30%. It is one of the highest that any medium has ever received.
Also Read: TIPS TO MONITOR YOUR CHILD’S WHAT’S APP
Creating that successful SMS campaign:
It is always so important for you to create that successful form of SMS campaign. IT takes some time to channelize the points and work accordingly in this regard. That might cost you some time to research but in the end, it is all worth the wait.
It starts with audience segmentation:
Just like the fields of email marketing or cold calling, if you fail to end the correct message to the right audience, it might be stated as spam and just a nuisance.
- Segmenting targeted audience will ensure that the right individual gets to receive relevant information and it might pass chasm between spam message an informational one.
- You have to keep the focus squarely on the purchase history of the customers.
- You can collect the demographic data of the customers as it might help in targeting customers in a better manner.
Focusing on the timing of the message:
Timing is always the prime factor for marketing based materials. It is rather important that messages are not termed to be pervasive. Let’s take an example for better understanding.
- It can often prove to be a good strategy for messaging individual early in the morning or even late in the evening.
- Unlike the field of emails, where email campaigns on Saturdays might not offer the expected results, SMS campaign might produce some great response.
- Experimentation is often the key for identifying opportunity day and even time for running campaign, just to receive that optimal result.
- You can always try experimenting scheduler for drafting message beforehand and then send it for delivering at the specified time of your choice.
You may also check: Small Capital Business Ideas That Can Be Open In Fairfield
Positioning the messages properly:
Messages with the proficient CTA or Call To Action is the major key. There are some openly ended messages, which are less successful when compared to messages which mainly need a user to execute specified messages or tasks associated to deal with a limited form of time offers.
- Whenever compared to emails where the open rates spikes after 24 hours of execution of the campaign, the open rates of SMS spikes within the span of first 60 minutes to average 70% open rates.
- Do not miss any opportunity in personalizing SMS by inserting the first name of a customer and then brand yourself by setting up company name a sender’s name.
Focusing on simple and concise SMS:
A mandatory point to be processed in mind, while just creating content for SMS, is the limited characters to be used of 160. The primary aim over here is to create short and just to the point content. Some of the key examples over here are “Get 50% off using promo code XXXX”, or “Click here. Offer Expires by DATE.”
Here, the major attributes are to make the messages straight to the point, explaining what to do, providing the deadline and more. You should always avoid sending frivolous messages as these points might annoy customers. So, avoid being that spammer in their contact so they are forced to block you.
Going through these points will help you quite a bit when it comes to SMS marketing. Once you are sure of the procedures to follow, things will definitely start working in your favor for sure.
How to Buy Now and Pay Later On Flipkart
Flipkart has made shopping easier for you with its micro financing option, Flipkart pay later. If you have been a frequent Flipkart user, you must check out the Flipkart pay later option.
With this very user-centric option, you can buy products on credit for a month. You can transact multiple times, and a consolidated payment can be made at the beginning of the subsequent month. Depending on your eligibility, you can get a credit line of 5-10k every month. There are various benefits to using Flipkart pay later option.
Flipkart assured products
Easy repayment for the entire month in a single deal
Hassle-free buying at a single click
Seamless checkout process
Try and buy
Easy repayment by credit cards, debit cards or net banking
No maintenance charges for this facility
Looking at the number of benefits that this option comes with, you should definitely give it a try. Here is a look at how this exactly works:
Once you visit the website, you will be able to view this option on the Homepage if you are eligible for the same. This option is available to select customers. The Eligibility option can be seen under the ‘My Account’ section of the website or on your app.
2. Once you click on the ‘Know More’ tab, you can check your credit limit for the month.
3. Check out the terms and conditions, and the process given on the website for your reference. Go through the frequently asked questions as well to make sure that you have all the facts right.
4. You can then check out which products are eligible for the pay later option. You will see ‘Eligible for Flipkart Pay Later’ written at the bottom of the product. The products that are eligible for the pay later option are all Flipkart-assured. Add the relevant products to your shopping cart.
5. Once the product is added to the cart, checkout and continue to the payment page. Here from amongst the listed payment methods choose ‘Flipkart Pay Later’ as your option.
6. This option enables you to complete the transaction in a single click, and your order gets placed instantly. You will then receive the details of the order.
7. You can track your purchases as well as usage of the Flipkart pay later account. The payment for your multiple purchases during the month is to be done before the due date. The amount due date is the 10th of the following month.
8. Your statement is sent to you on the 1st of every month. This will include all the transaction details of all your purchases for the previous month.
Must Read: Top 5 Safest Applications To iPhone
Repayment is a seamless and straightforward process. Your payments can be cleared off by several payment modes such as credit card, debit card, or net banking. You receive the monthly statement on your registered email address. A reminder SMS is sent out as well. The Flipkart app users also receive a notification for the same.
Although the option is interest-free for you, you can be penalized for delayed payments. The payments are to be made before the 10th of the subsequent month. In case of delays beyond this due date, there is a particular penalty charge levied on the outstanding amount. You can find the details of the late payment penalties in the FAQs section on the app or website.
Here are the penalty slabs for your reference.
The outstanding amount of up to Rs 2,000: Rs 100-/
Outstanding between Rs. 2,001-4,001: Rs. 200/-
Rs. 4,001 and above: Rs. 400-/
Any delays beyond can lead to a suspension of your account.
Flipkart Pay Later is an absolutely user-focused initiative by Flipkart. By providing a small level of credit, this form of micro-finance can make your online shopping convenient and hassle-free for you. Most of the online shops extend services that make your shopping experience more affordable. These include options such as Debit Card or No cost EMI, Buyback Guarantee, etc. But the Flipkart Pay Later option makes your online shopping experience easier, hassle-free, and extremely convenient for you.
If you have been a loyal Flipkart customer, you will definitely be able to enjoy the perks of this service. This makes shopping as easy as merely selecting and dropping your product in your cart and confirming your order at the click of a button to finalize it.
So if you shop more than once every month on Flipkart, there is absolutely no need for you to get into long transaction processes. No need for OTPs and payments when Flipkart has made it so simple and easy for you!
Benefits of Integrating Clover POS Technology Explained
Clover POS technology allows you to concentrate on merchants’ needs without the cost and time of compliance. The way customers are making the payment has changed dramatically in the past few years. 60% of payments today are EMV, and 70% of consumers have at least one chip card. EMV chargebacks are very real and happening faster than you can imagine. Integration of Clover POS tech will enable your merchants to take EMV payments without the high price of enabling chip-based payments.
Clover is not just an EMV solution; it’s a platform for payments-as-a-service.
Ensure Quick EMV Compliance
When you integrate with Clover, your POS attains almost instant EMV compliance. It initiates a request, Clover gets the request and processes the payment, then sends a response. Each step of the process is reported to the POS, and it can then act on it to modify the customer experience.
You can begin taking payments in less than a day by fully or semi-integrating or by integrating your mobile POS. With Clover, you bypass complex commerce operations for multi-location merchants. Clover Mini brings seamless, safe EMV technology to market fast. The option to update the Mini with functionality as customers’ businesses evolve is a must in today’s rapidly changing commerce-scape.
Build Apps on the Platform
You can also build apps that do not take payments on the platform. Examples include loyalty apps, customer feedback apps, and gift card apps.
Clover’s safe semi-integration solution allows your existing point-of-sale software to accept EMV-ready, PCI-compliant payments. The platform’s customer-oriented experience enhances the POS and takes care of all payment acceptance tasks so you don’t have to.
Also read: Best Tips to Protect Your Privacy Online
Semi-integration integrates your software and hardware with Clover’s, making your point-of-sale EMV compliant quickly and easily.
The Java-based PaymentConnector interface lists all of the features your app needs to make a sale, perform other payment functions, even issue a refund. This API is an excellent choice if you are building a point of sale directly on a Clover device.
- Award-winning, patented hardware design
- The ability to tap into a sales force of over 4,000 people
- Unlimited batch capacity
- All receipts and customer signatures are stored forever and retrievable through a single web call
- Simple integration (get a basic sale function up and running in less than a day)
- Integrated camera/barcode scanner
What you get from integration:
- Support for peripherals using our patented hub for weight scales, barcode scanners, and more
- High-level, transparent CloverConnector API
- Open-source SDK
- Other Clover features
- Takes all payments types (magnetic stripe swipe, EMV dip, NFC contactless, and manual entry)
- PCI compliant
- Authentications, pre-auths, and sale transactions
- Partial authentications
- Voids, payment refunds, manual refunds (detached credits)
- Store & Forward (take offline payments)
- Integrated printer with thermal paper (Clover Flex and Clover Mini)
- 3G/4G connectivity (optional)
- 4 standard USB ports
- Detects and prevents duplicate transactions
- Payments-as-a-Service Integration Options
- Manual card entry
- Customizable tip options
- Settings can be configured per merchant
- Payment Interfaces
Clover offers different payment interfaces depending on the combination of merchant- and customer-facing devices you require. If you develop a registered app for a merchant, the app will use Clover’s PaymentConnector for sale processing. The interface is used to pass information about the transaction to the Clover payment app and return confirmation of the transaction.
The CloverConnector is used to establish the USB connection and transfer transaction data to the Clover Mini for customer review. In addition, it is used to do the following:
- Receive the customer choices for a tip and a receipt
- Initiate the payment flow on the Mini
- If required, receive the signature for verification
- Return confirmation of the transaction to the POS
We already discussed the option of semi-integration, which is viable if you have an existing POS with a strong merchant base and are searching for the fastest way to achieve EMV compliance. It’s also a good option if you have a strong brand your merchants identify with, a complex system that’s difficult to move away from, and if your POS system requires specialized hardware. If none of these apply to you, your best bet is native integration. Here is some more info about that.
In this integration, your POS runs directly as an app on Clover hardware. Merchants can find your app seamlessly within the Clover system just by looking for it in the provider’s App Market. They handle the payments, and you handle the merchant experience. If you’re developing a new POS or want to give your merchants an all-in-one solution, this may be an attractive option.
Clover Go BYOD (Beta)
The next option is Clover Go, the BYOD (bring your own device) solution. This EMV-capable device attaches to a tablet or smartphone, enabling native iOS and Android mobile apps to accept NFC, or EMV transactions swipes fast with no EMV certification required on your end. This integration option is ideal for merchants who are always on-the-go and who want their iOS and Android apps to be able to accept payments everywhere. Clover Go integration leverages a cost-effective and highly secure EMV-capable device with a streamlined set of functions.
Clover Go Integration Procedure
The Clover Go SDK is embedded in your mobile POS application. The calling app interacts with an asynchronous call model. Once the SDK is initialized, the calling application can launch a payment request. The request will activate the card reader linked to the mobile device. The customer can then use any of the following mechanisms for payment: card-not-present transactions, card-present transactions, and cash transactions.
The SDK will interact with the payment gateway to provide a callback with the payment response after processing the transaction. The calling app can capture the signature.
As you can see, there are many benefits of integrating Clover POS tech, and many integration options. We hope this article has been helpful!
How to Create a Stand-Out Tech Resume
Want to get the perfect tech job?
Trying to create an amazing tech resume?
With more and more people looking for a job in tech, the field is getting more competitive. Because of this, it’s crucial that you don’t skimp on your resume. Instead, you need to take the time to ensure it’s sending the right message to potential employers.
Luckily, we’re here to help you out. Below we’ll tell you how you can build a tech resume that stands out from the pack.
- Start Strong
One of the best ways to make your tech resume stand out is to ensure you’re starting off strong.
Adding a personal statement can allow you to start things off right and will tell a potential employer exactly why you’re right for the position they’re offering. This can help make it more likely that an employer or recruiter will keep reading through the rest of your resume.
While there are many ways to organize a resume, remember that you should be putting the most important and relevant information towards the top. You may want to get some downloadable free resume templates from Adobe Spark to ensure you’re organizing your resume well.
- Show Evidence of Your Skills
To create an amazing tech resume, you also need to show evidence of your skills and back up everything with data.
While you should be listing your skills on your resume, don’t stop there. Back up your skills by adding specific information to your resume about projects that you’ve completed for past employers. Provide information and what you’ve helped a company achieve in the past.
Ideally, use actual numbers and facts to show how your technical expertise has affected businesses that you’ve worked for.
- Keep the Focus On You
When creating your resume, you should also try to focus more on what you personally did for your previous employers rather than on the employers themselves.
A potential employer likely doesn’t want to read about why the company you worked for in the past was successful. They want to read about how you helped the company through your work and they want to know what you’ve done to help them achieve their goals.
Make sure that you’re keeping the focus on your own skills and accomplishments rather than on the accomplishments of your previous employers. You should always check the resume for spelling errors.
- Tailor It For the Position
While it can seem like a lot of work, it’s also crucial that you look at each job posting carefully and then tweak your resume for every position you apply for. Try to phrase the skills and experiences in your resume exactly how they’re phrased in the job posting.
By using the right keywords and phrases, a recruiter will be able to read your resume and immediately see how your skills match up to the job requirements. Additionally, this will also help improve the chances of your resume getting past the bots and actually making it into the hands of an employer.
Using These Tips to Create the Perfect Tech Resume
While a tech job hunt can take some time, eventually you’ll make it through and find a position that is right for you. By remembering the tips above you’ll be able to create a great tech resume that gets you hired sooner rather than later.
Be sure to take care when writing your resume if you want to give yourself the best chance of getting an amazing position.
- Technology2 months ago
Download PLDT WiFi Hacker Apk : Hack PLDT WiFi Password in One Click
- Technology3 months ago
TOP 23 BEST FREE SPORTS STREAMING WEBSITES 2018
- Applications3 months ago
Download Cisco Packet Tracer For Mac For Free [100% Working]
- Technology3 months ago
Know How Much Does NetFlix Cost Per Month (September 2017 Updated)
- Tricks2 months ago
Learn How To Install Kodi On Roku (Jailbreak Roku)
- Tricks2 months ago
How To find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie Using Google Dorks [Video Tutorial Added]
- Technology4 months ago
Google Account Manager Apk Download Latest Version of 2019
- Tricks2 months ago
TOP 40 BEST ROOT APPS YOU MUST HAVE FOR ROOTED ANDROID PHONES