New York is the home of so many internet service providers; I often just lose count. So many choices; so little time. What is the perfect New York internet provider in your opinion? Quite a difficult question to answer just like that, right? You can’t just name your own ISP as the best one because what if the other one is just better? The answer has to generic and whatnot without any biases etc. Maybe this is why we tend to compare and contrast various ISPs before locking down one for ourselves as well. Internet service NYC is better than those in other states as well as cities. NYC is, after all, the hub of a metropolitan lifestyle with the American dream still just as alive and fresh as the day it was seen.
The Internet plays a vital role in our daily lives, now that we are so digitally equipped and connected. However, if your internet connection isn’t as fast as you expect or bought it to be – there is something wrong. While most of the time, we tend to blame the internet service providers for the slow sob speeds – it could be because of your wireless router too. Therefore, if you bought a wireless router some 5 or more years ago and you just renewed your internet plan to something new – you might still end up getting a slow internet speed.
So how would you know if it’s the router that needs your attention or the ISP? Here is a series of commonly asked questions to help you learn all about it.
How can I be sure if my wireless router is the problem and slowing my internet connection?
Your first step to check this would be testing your internet speed multiple times throughout the entire day to see what your average speed is. You can do so using one of the many free services available on the internet for this very purpose. When you want to take out the average speed just see which speed band was most repeated or are closest to each other – that’s your average speed right there.
I find out that your internet speed is slowing down every now and then and by slow I mean it is less than the internet speed package you bought – your wireless might just be the root of this evil!
What can I do to increase my wireless router’s efficiency?
The best option when your router starts acting out is to simply replace it. Time to throw out the old and bring in the new! However, if you think it just isn’t that old yet – it does work, after all, doesn’t it – then sure save those dollar bills and better it’s performance using the following tips;
- Change its position – At times, when a router malfunctions, it is not because it wants to but it does so because it has to. The walls or other devices in the room weaken its signals. If it is on the floor, therefore, position it somewhere three feet above it. Place it in a place secluded from other devices like cordless phones, TV, microwaves, or other 2.5hz frequency devices.
- Change your router’s antennae – Most of the time a router has an Omni-directional antenna that sends and receives signals in all directions covering a wide area. However, if you use the router at your home or just one particular location – you don’t need an omnidirectional antenna – replace it with a single-directional antenna. This wouldn’t cost you too much and also strengthen your internet signal as well.
- Reboot your wireless router – Like any other electronic – your router needs a re-booting almost every day. Pick a schedule to reboot your router on a regular basis by unplugging it for a minimum of 30 seconds. This might seems like the simplest and most negligible of things to take your time out for but it truly does improve one’s internet speed.
Must Read: How An IP Address Can Reveal About You?
What is a ceiling speed and why is it different from real-world speed?
The ceiling speed of a router is the maximum speed limit that it can reach in a controlled environment so it is no secret that when it is placed in a worldlier environment – you would find it to be lower than what you found about it via tests. Here’s a list of routers alongside its advertised speed with the ceiling and real-world speed to choose a good one for yourself – in case you are thinking of buying a new or first one.
Marketing Benefits of Offering a Drive-Thru at Your Restaurant
The present-day restaurant ecosystem is immensely diverse and audacious. According to the National Restaurant Association, the projected sales of the U.S. restaurant industry in 2019 was $863 billion dollars-which equates to 4 percent of the U.S. gross domestic product. Back in the 1970s, the projected sales were around $43 billion dollars.
David Henkes, a senior principal at the foodservice industry analyst firm Technomic, told Washington Post, “For a number of years, the rate of restaurant growth has exceeded population growth. Too many restaurants are chasing too few consumer dollars.” Amidst this changing ecosystem and competitive market, restaurants must keenly observe the market and consumer-centric trends like a hawk and ensure that they stay relevant by adopting the right strategy and technology.
One such strategy adopted by several restauranteurs all over the globe is the implementation of drive-thrus. The concept of the drive-thru was introduced back in 1948 by a 100-square foot burger shack called In-N-Out. Since then, drive-thrus have thrived in the restaurant ecosystem, helping the restaurants attract customers due to the added convenience quotient
However, setting up a drive-thru is not an easy task—it’s more than just having a window on one of the walls of your restaurant and taking orders from there. It’s like setting up a completely different business and will probably cost you almost half as much as your restaurant business. So why go through the trouble of setting up a drive-thru? Because it’s not just a revenue driver, it has a lot of marketing benefits as well.
Here are a few of the marketing benefits of a drive-thru:
- Use the real estate for advertising purposes. While customers are waiting in their cars, you have their attention. You can use the wait-time for advertising your brand and new product offerings to your customers using bright digital LED signage. Displaying delectable videos and images of high-margin food and beverage items can entice customers and drive sales. These signages can also be used to display promotional videos of your brand and other drive-thru-only offers.
- You can use drive-thrus to gather valuable customer data and insight to over personalized services to your customers, which will help you offer better customer experience and thereby brand loyalty among your customers. You can even use a third-party personalization platform to collect and analyze real-time and historical customer data to create personalized campaigns.Last year, McDonald’s Corporation acquired Dynamic Yield-an Artificial Intelligence-powered personalization platform for over $300 million. The fast-food giant will use provide an enhanced personalized customer experience with digital drive-thru menu displays to show food based on various parameters such as time of day, weather, current restaurant traffic, and trending menu items. “The decision technology can also instantly suggest and display additional items to a customer’s order based on their current selections,” the company claimed.
Using customer data such as phone numbers, vehicle information, and loyalty and membership accounts, restaurants can gauge different customer preferences. This insight can be used for mobile marketing and sending personalized newsletters about the various offers available, changes in the menu, upcoming events, and other restaurant-centric news.
- You can use various tech for restaurant drive-thru to streamline the operations, thereby freeing up your restaurant staff to engage with the customers, thus enhancing the customer experience quotient of your brand. Reinforcing your drive-thru operations with technology and state-of-the-art equipment can not only help offer a better drive-thru experience for your customers, but it can also boost brand your restaurant.
- Most customers waiting for their turn in a drive-thru use their smartphones to kill time. By offering these customers a small incentive such as a free beverage, you can get them to participate in a brief market research survey. The survey results can prove to be a treasure trove of valuable insight sourced directly from your key target crowd.
- Instagram is one of the most powerful marketing tools for restaurants. You can incentivize customers to post pictures on their Instagram handles using unique hashtags that promote your brand and tag your restaurant, while they document their drive-thru experience.
You can also use Snapchat’s Geofilter feature to create a customized Snapchat filter specific to your restaurant brand, maybe even incorporate your logo. This filter can then be used by Snapchat users in your restaurant or the drive-thru to add to their content, thereby enhancing the visibility of your brand.
Drive-thru Drives Your Brand
Setting up and running a streamlined drive-thru service is no walk in the park. It’s a massive investment and requires your blood, sweat, and tears to succeed in this game. However, with the right tools and strategy, drive-thrus can be a powerful branding platform for your restaurant. Don’t be afraid of investing in technology to streamline your drive-thru operations. The right tech tools can work wonders to enhance the drive-thru experience for your customers and thereby boost the brand value of your restaurant.
Best Facebook Marketing Course For Beginners
If you are looking for best beginners Facebook marketing course then you have reached the right place as below is a list of your courses from where you can learn about the Facebook ads as a beginner:
The founder of this course is Cat. She is a well-experienced person as she has worked with many joints such as Fuji film and Coca-Cola. She not only teaches about Facebook ads but also makes you learn how you can avoid many common mistakes.
She shares some kind of funnels in her training which are as follows:
- Personal training funnel
- Three Different E-Commerce funnels
- Dentist funnel
- Webinar funnel
- Rialto funnel
- Facebook group funnel
Her teaching style is quite different from other trainers as she ignores any kind of relevant topics and gets straight to the matter. You will get all the knowledge about Facebook ads and it is recommended best for those who have their very on Shopify Store on the dropshipping model.
Facebook ad course by Dan Henry for entrepreneurs
Dan Henry is another popular person for teaching about Facebook advertisement and funnels. He is quite young but he has a good experience when it comes to internet marketing and he specializes in Facebook ads. He has been taught by Russell Brunson who is the creator of popular clickfunnels. He was an intelligent an ambitious person from the beginning itself but struggled in the beginning for a bit. However, later on, he became extremely successful and he practiced a lot in different webinars. Also, he has a good knowledge of using webinar funnels. Teaching about webinar finals is one of the rarest things to found and this can be easily known from Dan Henry. Main contents of his teachings include the knowledge of running a digital marketing agency which particularly deals with Facebook Ads for different clients and also he will also teach you how to start your own coaching classes for Facebook ads. The best part is he focuses more on the detailed parts of funnels than Facebook ads.
One on one mentorship by Carlos Cruz
Carlos is a very popular internet marketing person who also has an affiliate marketing course to offer instead of Facebook marketing. He includes only the relevant parts of Facebook ads and marketing. He has been in affiliate marketing business for more than 10 years now and he has a knowledge of almost all kinds of native ads Facebook ads and even about Google Adword. As far as the cost is concerned if you are interested in one on one coaching about Facebook ads and affiliate marketing then the cost will be around 10000 dollars. His coaching is known for results as most of the students are not successful affiliate doing good business in the market.
In fact, colors have also been in the real Facebook add world as he has himself created many Ads for different companies such as skin care cosmetics, a sampling of products and many more. Carlos especially recommended for beginners as he Tots beyond just Facebook ads. He even talks about the kind of advertisement which should be used according to the product requirement and also how to be an affiliate when it comes to Facebook marketing. Some office students have even and $4,000 profit in a month just by spending 3 hours daily.
You May Also Read: 5 Important Marketing Strategies For Any Business
Local marketing vault by James Bond days and Jason McKim
James and Jason Teach about making good money online by using Facebook marketing and by providing sim services to local businesses. Both of them also Teach about how to drive local businesses to use Facebook advertisement and the benefits of the same. They both work as a team and have researched a lot about the nieces of local businesses after which they have created funnels according to those niches with the help of this you can copy easily by using click funnel. This makes this teaching programme a success and it is also very less maintenance and the stability level is also high which makes it a good option to consider.
All these above teachers are recommended for beginners who want to learn about Facebook ads as all of them are good at their own places.
5 Best Cryptocurrency Exchange Platforms
One of the pre-requisites of trading in cryptocurrency is the process of buying and selling cryptocurrency for other currencies. This is where a cryptocurrency exchange software comes in.
Here is our guide on different cryptocurrency exchange platforms and the best platforms that can be used to start trading in cryptocurrency today. Let us start with what a cryptocurrency exchange platform is.
What is a cryptocurrency exchange platform?
Simply put, a cryptocurrency exchange platform is a place where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, etc. using either other cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies such as USD, EURO, etc.
Cryptocurrency exchange platforms charge a small number of fees for every transaction that takes place on the exchange. A cryptocurrency exchange platform is an indispensable part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem since you have to obtain currency over an exchange to start any kind of trading in crypto.
With the popularity of cryptocurrencies being at an all-time high and the rising value of crypto like Bitcoin (valued at 6,645.00 USD at the time of writing), many cryptocurrency exchange platforms have cropped up all over the internet.
In this article, we have curated a list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges along with their unique features and why you should check them out today.
What should I look for in a cryptocurrency exchange platform?
Before deciding on a cryptocurrency exchange, here are some features of an exchange that you should look out for.
- Fees: Each exchange will charge you a certain amount of fees on every transaction wherein the rates differ from one exchange to another. Consider and compare the fees on different exchange platforms and choose the one that seems most reasonable.
- Support for Currencies: Different exchanges support different currencies, and the list of currencies supported can easily be found on their websites. Some exchanges are crypto-only, and you will not be able to trade fiat currencies for crypto on these platforms.
- Payment Options: The payment methods for buying cryptocurrencies can range from bank transfer to credit/debit card to PayPal. If you are already set on a payment method, then you should look for an exchange that supports it.
- Functionality: Before deciding on an exchange, make sure to conduct some research into the working of the exchange and what features it has to offer. The style of trading can also differ from one exchange to another.
Which are the best cryptocurrency exchange platforms?
Given below is a list of the best cryptocurrency exchanges that you should check out if you want to start investing in cryptocurrency.
Coinbase is popular as a user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange platform that is ideal for beginners.
The user interface is sleek and simple making cryptocurrency trading very easy and straightforward. The process of creating an account on Coinbase is also hassle-free. In terms of security, Coinbase is one of the most trusted names in the crypto industry.
The cryptocurrencies supported on Coinbase are Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Litecoin.
Binance is the preferred exchange platform when it comes to trading in cryptocurrencies. One notable feature of Binance is its extremely low trading fee.
If you the native coin of Binance, i.e., Binance coin, you will get a sizeable discount on all your transactions. Binance is also one of the very exchanges that extend support for mobile phones via their Android and iOS applications.
Binance is known for the long list of cryptocurrencies that it supports, the most notable of them being Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dash, NEO, Zcash, Litecoin, etc.
Kraken is one of the earliest and most trusted cryptocurrency exchanges on the internet. Compared to exchanges such as Coinbase, Kraken is much more sophisticated and advanced. What it lacks in simplicity, it makes up for with a bunch of other trading tools and services.
Kraken is the cryptocurrency exchange of choice for experts in the cryptocurrency field. It offers support to many different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Stellar, etc.
Cex.io is another cryptocurrency exchange platform that is targeted at users who are new to cryptocurrency trading.
With its website and mobile application, users can access an instant Buy/Sell option that simplifies the entire process of buying and selling process of cryptocurrency. It is known for providing the best security features along with high liquidity and cross-platform trading.
The currencies that are supported on Cex.io are Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Ripple, Zcash, and Stellar.
Bittrex is the exchange platform that handles the largest number of crypto transactions in the world. Its popularity as a cryptocurrency exchange is due to its fast registration and verification process, small trading fee, high stability, and quick transactions.
Bittrex offers support to more than 190 cryptocurrencies including ones like darkcoin and nextcoin. However, Bittrex is a crypto-only exchange, and fiat currencies cannot be used on this platform.
Whenever you pick a cryptocurrency exchange, do make sure to exercise caution. Since exchanges are connected to the internet, hackers are always on the lookout to steal funds off accounts.
Cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature, and a small investment can lead to significant losses if the market crashes. Keep abreast of market trends to keep your coin safe.
- Technology2 months ago
Download PLDT WiFi Hacker Apk : Hack PLDT WiFi Password in One Click
- Technology3 months ago
TOP 23 BEST FREE SPORTS STREAMING WEBSITES 2018
- Applications3 months ago
Download Cisco Packet Tracer For Mac For Free [100% Working]
- Technology3 months ago
Know How Much Does NetFlix Cost Per Month (September 2017 Updated)
- Tricks2 months ago
Learn How To Install Kodi On Roku (Jailbreak Roku)
- Tricks3 months ago
How To find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie Using Google Dorks [Video Tutorial Added]
- Technology3 months ago
TuTuApp Review – Is TuTuApp Safe ?
- Technology4 months ago
Google Account Manager Apk Download Latest Version of 2019