If you usually make presentations for your office or college works, then you must already know that Apple’s Keynote is a superior software. If you have any iOS-based device, then you can efficiently use keynote on your iOS device as the keynote is an Apple’s product. But many of the time we don’t have access to the iOS-based device, and we have to make the presentation on Windows PC. But Keynote is available only to I-Users referring to people using either iPad, MacBook or iPhone. So in that case, we have to work on Microsoft powerpoint. But from now you don’t need to work on Microsoft powerpoint because in this post I am going to tell you, how you can use Keynote For Windows easily. You can use Keynote on many Windows version PC like 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (.Key). You don’t need to do any complex tasks to use Keynote on windows. You need to follow simple steps given below, and you will be able to use Keynote for PC.
What Is Keynote (.Key)?
Keynote is a software which is used to make presentations by pro presentation makers because Keynote has incredible feature and its quality cannot be beaten. A user can create a far better presentation by Keynote in the comparison of other presentation makers like Powerpoint. If you want to download xmeye on your PC then you can read our guide to download Xmeye For PC
Things Needed For Using Keynote For Windows PC
To use Keynote for pc, you need to get access to a web browser like Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and a good speed working internet connection. To use keynote on Windows PC, your PC will use Apple’s iWork by which you will be connected to iCloud apps. These iCloud apps are similar to google docs. iCloud apps run on Apple’s server, so you can get access to them if you have access to an internet connection even if you are using Windows PC.
So follow these simple steps to use keynote for pc.
Open Official Website of iCloud
- At first, open any web browser like Chrome or Mozilla.
- Enter https://www.icloud.com in the address bar of the browser.
- Now login to your Apple account. If you have not Apple account, then you can create a new Apple account by clicking on Create Now.
You need to have a working internet connection so that you can go to the official website of iCloud and get access to the keynote for Windows 7 PC without having any issues. If you face any problem while logging in or in case if you have not apple account, then sign up by clicking on the create new account button enter your desired email Id and password.
Click on the App Icon with Keynote Written Over It
- Now you will see four different options as shown in the picture below.
You can use all these four apps on your Windows PC. Pages software is used to create professional business related documents with available templates of CV, reports, etc. Numbers can be used to create and manage spreadsheets. And next, Keynote is used to create excellent Presentations. Settings can be used to alter the accounts setting of your iCloud.
- Click on the app icon as shown in the image below.
- Once you click on the keynote app icon, then keynote’s web app will open on your PC’s screen.
- A new window will be opened with the black background.
- Now click on “+” symbol or on “create new presentation” to start your presentation work.
- There is a button next to the “+” button, which you can click if you want to open presentations shared by others.
- And in the last, there is a settings option which you can use to manage and view your presentations.
How To Make Presentations On Keynote For PC
- Once you click on “+” icon, then a new webpage will open with some of the most used templates.
- You can choose any template as per your choice and click to open it.
- Now you will see many listed features; each feature carries different roles.
- In case, if you want additional editing options then double click on the opened page as mentioned in the image below.
So, you can use Keynote for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (.Key) PC by using this simple step by step guide. Keynote is still in the beta testing mode so you will not be able to use that many features as you can use in a Mac or iOS-based device but you can make an excellent presentation by using keynote for windows. We hope you will be able to use Keynote on your Windows PC after going through this article. If you face any problem regarding this post, then you can comment below, and we will try our best to solve your problem by replying as soon as possible.