Ever wanted to install windows operating system on your Android smartphone? If yes, then your wish is going to be complete now because, in this article, we are going to show how you can install windows operating system on Android. No matter, you have Android device running on KitKat, lollipop or marshmallow, this guide will work for all Android versions. So, you need to download a software called Change My software if you want to install windows OS on your Android device.
Change My Software is a software which allows you to install the Windows operating system on your Android device very easily.
Before stepping ahead to download steps, let me tell you requirements which you need to fulfill if you want to install Windows OS on your Android device.
Essential Requirements to install windows on android
- An Android Smartphone or Tablet
- Good Working Internet Connection
- PC or Laptop
- USB Cable
Steps To Install Windows OS On Android Smartphone or Tablet
You can follow below step by step guide to install windows OS on the Android-based device.
- First of all, you need to go to the Settings of your Android device.
- Now, click on Developer options. There you will see an option USB debugging. Just place a checkmark on it, and it will be enabled. Now your PC is enabled to make changes on the Android when connected through the USB.
- Now you need to download Change My Software version by Windows version which you want to install on your Android device.
- You can download Change My Software all version from here.
- Connect your Android device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Once you have connected Android device to PC, then Change My software on your PC.
- You will get some prompts on your computer. Follow them and let the installation process complete.
- Once Change My Software is installed then open it and select Android option from there.
- Select Windows (8/8.1/7/XP) version which you want to install on your Android device.
- If your device is working properly, then click on continue.
- Now choose your language. Once you select language then windows driver download will automatically start.
- Wait for the downloading process to be completed. Once it is downloaded, then click on install.
- Now you will see an option called Remove Android. You can choose to opt for dual-boot. Or you can run only one operating system at once.
- The installation process will start now on your Android device. Once the installation process is completed your Android device will reboot automatically now.
- Once the reboot is complete, then you can choose your operating system which you want to run.
- Voila, you have changed installed Windows OS on your Android device.
So, this was our step by step guide to install change your Android operating system to Windows on your Android device. Now you can run any operating system which you want to run on your android device. In case, if you want to revert to the Android operating system only then, you can do it. You just need to connect your Android device to the computer then open Change My Software. Then select Restore to original condition option. This will remove Windows from your Android tablet/phone back to the Android operating system.