Install Kodi On Apple TV: Kodi is a popular open source media centre which was started as XBMC (Xbox Media Center) but later on faced copyright issue. Which turned into a successful open source media centre. If you don’t know what Kodi is then let me tell you that Kodi is a popular open source media software which allows you to stream movies, sports, tv shows and much other entertainment stuff. To get the best out of Kodi, you need to use various Kodi addons. Kodi is available for almost every platform exists over the web like Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, Linux, Rasberry Pi and much more. No matter which device and operating system you have, you can install Kodi on it and get the best entertainment experience. If you are a mini milita player then you must check out mini militia mod by sahad ikr
If you have an Apple TV and want to use Kodi on it but don’t know how to install Kodi on Apple TV, then this is a must-read guide for you. You can easily install Kodi on Roku, Kodi on Windows, Android and iPhone but installing Kodi On Apple TV is a little much pain in the ass.
But we are here to guide you so that you can install Kodi on Apple TV. You just need to follow below-given step by step guide, and you will get Kodi installed on your Apple tv by the end of this guide.
Install Kodi On Apple TV 4
Before installing Kodi On your Apple TV, you need to do some task which we have mentioned below.
- Get an Apple Developer Account
- Download Xcode 7.2 or higher
- Download Latest Version Of Kodi Build
- iOS App Signer Utility
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A
Once you are done with downloading all above stuff, you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, connect the Apple TV with MAC using USB type-C to USB type-A.
- Now, launch the Xcode and go to Accounts and click on the “+” icon. Now you need to log in with your Apple ID there. Now go to the Xcode and go to file and create a new project.
- Now, in this windows select Application under tvOS, and then select Single View Application.
- Now hit next.
- Now you need to enter Product Name, Organization Name etc. on the next screen. Once you are done with the felling details, then hit next.
- Now you need to save the application file on Mac. But before saving it, you would get an error stating “No Matching Provisioning Profile Found”. You don’t have to worry about this issue, just click on Fix issue. And it would be fixed. But make sure your Apple TV is connected to your Mac.
- Once you are done with saving file, open iOS app signer. Now at the Provisioning file, select that file which you just saved from Xcode. And input file, select Kodi.deb file which you downloaded earlier.
- After that, click on Start button. Give a name to that file. It would take some time while saving this file.
- Once you are done with above steps, go back to Xcode and go to Windows from the above menu and click on devices. Make sure that your Apple TV is selected. If it is not selected, then it would not allow you to install Kodi on Apple TV.
- Now at the left corner, just click on + icon and select that file which you have saved from iOS App Signer in the earlier step.
- It will take some time. Once this process is finished, you can check that you have got Kodi on Apple TV
So this was a step by step and easy guide to install Kodi on Apple TV 4. Now you can get all the Kodi stuff on your Apple TV if you install Kodi On your Apple TV.
If you are using Kodi without its add-ons, then you are missing most of the use of Kodi. Or I should say that Kodi is nothing without its add-ons. By using add-ons, you can enhance the power of Kodi, and for that, you need some good add-ons. There are many Kodi add-ons available over the web and among them, Exodus is pretty much popular. You can watch latest TV Shows, Movies on your Apple TV using Exodus add-on and you don’t have to pay anything for that.
If you have Apple TV and don’t have Mac, then we have another way to install Kodi on Apple TV, but we don’t recommend you to use this method because some users who have installed Kodi on their Apple TV through this method, they claim hackers can steal your Apple ID.
Also Read: How To JailBreak FireStick
Install Kodi On Apple TV [Not Recommended]
Note: We are not responsible if any of your Apple data got hacked. That is all your responsibility. We do not recommend to use this method.
- First of all, download Cydia Impactor from here. You can download this Cydia impactor for mac and windows both.
- If you are using Mac, then double click on Cydia impactor file to open it and now drag the app icon to the folder. And if you are using windows then you need to extract the Zip file using Winrar and just locate the Impactor.exe file. Now just open it. You don’t need to install it.
- Now you have to download latest Kodi. You can download latest Kodi build by clicking here.
- Once you are done with downloading Kodi, you need to connect your Apple TV to your Windows or Mac machine. You can do that by using a Type-C to USB 3.0 cable.
- Now you can connect the Apple TV to your machine by using cable and run Cydia impactor. There you can see Apple TV in the bar in Cydia impactor.
- Now you just need to drag and drop the Kodi file onto the Cydia Impactor. Now you will be asked Apple ID, just enter that and installation process of Kodi on Apple TV will be started. It will take some time.
Enjoy Kodi On Apple TV
So, now you have Kodi on Apple Tv, and you can enjoy all the Kodi content on your Apple TV. Now you can set up your Kodi on Apple TV by adding your desirable Kodi add-ons. If you face any issue while installing Kodi on Apple TV, then you can comment in the comment section.