Hello guys, today I am going to tell you How To Set Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping. By this method, you can set your WhatsApp dp without cropping it on your android phone. Most of the time we want to update our full profile picture but whatsapp crop feature doesn’t let you upload it fully and you have to crop your picture. Sometimes cropping cut important part of the picture and sometimes picture looks wired after cropping it. So I am gonna tell you how to set Whatsapp profile picture without cropping. In case, if you want to run multiple WhatsApp accounts on your same device then you must try GBWhatsapp Apk
How To Set Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping On Android
So guys, just follow some easy steps described below and for setting profile picture on WhatsApp without cropping it. You don’t have to worry about WhatsApp profile picture cropping system because the Squaredroid app will do further things easy for you and it will resize your image and fit into a square size without cropping any part of the picture.
- First of all, download SquareDroid app from here Download SquareDroid
- After downloading the app, install it and open it.
- Now you will see a menu there about “Pick a Photo”, “Take a Photo” and “Settings”
- Now click on “Pick a Photo”, now it will show a full menu, select your photo from there which you want to set as Whatsapp profile picture.
- Now it will automatically resize the picture and it will become a square sized image.
- After cropping the picture save it from the top right corner of the app. You can also set picture quality while saving the image.
- Now set this picture as your WhatsApp profile picture and in cropping step select you can select your full image.
Hence, by using the SquareDroid app you can set your Whatsapp profile picture without cropping it.
You can also check: How to Invite All Friends To Like A Page On Facebook (2017 Update)