Hey guys, today we are going to tell you how to get google assistant on any android device without root. There are many guides available over the web to get google assistant but all those guides require rooted device. In case you don’t want to root your device or you don’t have rooted device you can follow this step by step guide and get google assistant on your android device without rooting it.
What Is Google Assistant ?
Google Assistant is Google’s latest iteration of an assistant. It’s considered an upgrade or an extension of Google Now – designed to be personal – as well as an expansion of Google’s existing “OK Google” voice controls.
How to Get Google Assistant Without Root ?
- At first click here and click on “Become a tester”.
- Now click here and click on “Become a tester”.
- Now click here and download google play service beta app.
- Now you have to download google play beta app but before downloading google beta app, you must hav to know which version of google beta app will support your device,below we are sharing a picture in which you can see which version you have to download.
- Now select your compatible android version and download google play beta app by clicking here
- After this, go to settings of your phone and change language to English United States.
- Now install both the google play beta and google play service beta app which you have downloaded in the above steps.
- Now just go to settings of the google play app and clear data of the app.
- If you face any error, make sure you have downloaded and installed both beta app.
- If you face any problem like app not installed then change version of google beta app from the above screenshot.
- Now just reboot your device.
- After reboot, just long press Home button and you will get google assistant on your screen.
- Enjoy your virtual voice assistant.
So by this way you can get google assistant on any android device without rooting it. That was our article of How To Get Google Assistant On Any Android Device Without Root.