Bored of using Android operating system in your smartphone and want to try another operating system in your smartphone? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this guide, we are going to explain that how you can install windows operating system on your Android smartphone. We are explaining about a software which is named as Change My Software. This app helps you using windows OS in your Android smartphone. You can easily make customized windows interface in your Android smartphone by this software.
Now you may be thinking that it might be any launcher or theme which transform look of the interface to the windows, but it’s not. Change My Software can change your whole Android OS to windows to make it more real.
We all know that Android is the most loved and used operating system in the world because it has lots of customization opportunity. Users can easily customize it according to their need. That’s why Android is attracting more and more users to it. Android user can use iOS apps in it by using various iOS emulators. Just like that, you can also use the Windows operating system on your Android smartphone. You just need to download change my software on your Android smartphone and you will be able to use windows OS on it.
Now some people might be thinking that what is the need to transform the operating system from Android to Windows. Let me tell you something that sometimes we can not carry our laptop everywhere or if anyone has the desktop then he can not use it anywhere else. In this case, change my software is a lifesaver. You can now have windows OS always with you so that you can work anytime, anywhere even if you don’t have your laptop/desktop. Thus you can really boost your productivity.
A question might be rising in your mind that what if I want to use the Android operating system at the moment and after some time I need to use windows OS on the same Android smartphone then let me tell you that Change My software let you dual boot your Android smartphone so that you can use your desired operating system on it. But if you have a low specification smartphone then transforming Android to Windows OS can be the pain in your ass. So, it would be great if you are having a good specification Android smartphone or tablet so that windows OS can run smoothly on it.
- 1 Why You Need Change My Software?
- 2 What is Change My Software?
- 3 System Requirements To Run Change My Software
- 4 Download Change My Software Latest Edition
- 5 Steps to Install Change My Software
- 6 Other Change My Software Editions
- 7 Conclusion
Why You Need Change My Software?
There are many editions available for change my software so that you can install windows edition which you want like window 7/8/8.1/10. Recently they launched change my software 10 edition which you can download from the link which I have given below. You can download any version from this post. I have added all the versions of Change My Software. You can find all the editions of change my software from Windows XP to Windows 10. In case if you want to get dual boot option on your Android smartphone then you should download change my software 8 edition only because it is available only on 8th edition.
If you want to have a smooth experience while operating windows operating system in your Android smartphone then you must have an Android device which is running on Android Version 4.4 or newer than that. Least your smartphone should have 1GB+ RAM and good Processor for downloading change my software on any Android device. Apart from it, if you have any other specification Android device which you think is good then you can try downloading change my software and install windows operating system on it.
As the name of software edition tells which window version it is going to install on your Android smartphone like Change my software 8 edition will install Windows 8 on the smartphone. So, you can download and install change my software edition which windows you want to run on your Android smartphone.
Some people have doubt that this software is fake and they did not found it working. But it’s not like that in most of the cases. I have told about some least requirements of Android smartphone above in the post, your smartphone has to meet those requirements in order to install and run Windows operating system on your Android smartphone.
What is Change My Software?
As we know that smartphones in the market are available with the various operating system like Android, Windows, and iOS. You can use one operating system in one smartphone. But if you want to use multiple operating systems then you can download change my software. What this software does it that it will transform your current Android operating system into the Windows operating system by doing some software tweaks. You can enjoy windows operating system on your Android smartphone, also you can have a dual boot option so that you can run any operating system which you want in between Android and Windows.
Also, if you are planning to buy a Windows OS based smartphone then you can drop that plan and install windows on your Android smartphone easily.
Now you know what is change my software, how it works. Now its time to know what is the minimum requirements your Android smartphone have to meet to run windows operating system?
System Requirements To Run Change My Software
- Access to a PC or Laptop.
- USB cable to connect Android smartphone to PC.
- Android smartphone with 1GB ram at least with USB Debugging option Enabled.
- Working internet connection.
- Android smartphone internal memory should be 8 GB free at least.
- Change my software latest edition.
Download Change My Software Latest Edition
Now you know all about Change my software like what is its function and what is minimum requirements. It’s time to download Change my software latest edition on your PC. I have provided the direct download link of change my software latest edition. You can download it without completing any survey. I believe in providing genuine information and apps without any bullshit or survey which irritate my readers.
You can easily download Change my software Windows 10 Edition, Windows 7/8/8.1. I have added all these editions in a single zip file. You can download it by below download button. And it’s done. After downloading you can extract it on your PC and use whichever edition you want to install on your Android smartphone.
Steps to Install Change My Software
After downloading change my software, its time to install it on your Android smartphone and make your Android smartphone a Windows OS based smartphone. You just need to follow steps carefully and make sure you are ready with all the requirements which I have mentioned above.
- First of all, you need to enable USB debugging on your Android smartphone. To do so, just open Settings of your Android and then open About Phone section and then look for the Build Number option. Now tap 7 times on it to become the developer. Now come back to settings and then developer option and enable USB debugging from there. After enabling USB debugging, you are ready to follow further steps.
- Now download ADB Driver Installer and install it on your PC. You can download this installer from this link.
- After that, connect your Android smartphone to PC via USB cable.
- Now extract RAR file which you have downloaded earlier in this post and open any edition which you want to install on Android smartphone.
- Next, open the executable File of Change My Software.
- Now choose Android from there and then windows edition which you want to install.
- Once you click Next, this software will start checking that your Android device is compatible with this software or not.
- Once the verification process is complete, click on next button. Here, you will see the backup of your files, media etc. Select and take backup for all those files which you want.
- Once the backup is complete, it will start downloading important drivers and files so that it can proceed further.
- Once it finished, now click on Next button.
- Now select time zone preferred language and click Next.
- Now choose disk where you wanna install windows operating system. Click next now.
- On the next screen, you will see that the window installation process has been started.
- Once the installation process is finished, you can personalize settings according to your need.
- Its all done now. You can restart your Android device. If you install Change my software 8th edition then it will show dual boot and ask to select OS which you want to use in between Windows or Android.
Other Change My Software Editions
If you are looking to download and install any other windows on your Android smartphone then you can download it from below. I am providing Change My Software Windows 7 Edition, Windows 10 Edition, Windows 8 Edition. You can download it from here and the installation process is same as above for all editions.
Basic Requirements For Installing Any Edition of Change My Software
- A Laptop or PC.
- USB Cable to connect Android to PC.
- Android Smartphone with least 1 GB RAM and 8 GB free storage.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android device.
- Change My software file of any edition.
Change My Software 7 Edition
If you want to install windows 7 on your Android smartphone then you can download this edition of change my software.
Change My Software 8 Edition
If you want to have windows 8 features on your Android smartphone then you should download this edition.
Change My Software 8.1 Edition
Download this edition for installing windows 8.1 edition.
Change My Software 10 Edition
Recently developers of this software released 10th edition by which you can install and run Windows 10 on your Android smartphone. So, if you want to have the glimpse of Windows 10 on Android then you can download change my software 10 edition and install this edition from below download button.
Change My Software Windows XP Edition
As we all know that officially windows XP version is not available now. They do not provide any update or security for Windows XP. But still, in many old Govt offices, they use XP version. If you want to use Windows XP on your Android smartphone then you can download this edition of change my software.
In case, if you are not comfortable with this text guide then you can have a look on this video guide to install Windows on Android smartphone.
I hope you have successfully installed Windows on your Android smartphone without facing any problem. Now you can show off in front of your friends that you have dual boot option on your Android smartphone. It is really cool and useful to have two operating system on the same device because you don’t have to spend money on buying different devices and also you don’t have to keep multiple devices with you.
In case, if you face any error or issue while installing windows on the Android smartphone then you can comment on this post. We will try our best to solve your issue as soon as possible.