If you are having a Samsung device and your smartphone has been stuck on Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock and you are looking for solutions to get rid of this lock then you are at the right place. We are posting an ultimate and 100% working step by step guide on how to fix Samsung custom binary blocked by FRP lock on Android device. This guide is checked and verified on various Samsung Smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, S6, J7, etc. You can bypass the custom binary blocked screen by following this guide easily. In case, your device is stuck at FRP security feature then you can download FRP Bypass Apk.
We all know that Samsung is a well-known brand of Smartphone. It is one of the top smartphone manufacturers in the world today. But no one is perfect and there is one problem which can be a pain in your ass and that is custom binary blocked by FRP lock.
If you are an addict of installing custom ROM and rooting stuff then you might have faced this issue before. We all know that if we want to install TWRP recovery and custom ROM then root is required but you can’t root your device if your smartphone’s custom binary is blocked by FRP lock.
Why Custom Binary Gets Blocked By FRP Lock?
If you don’t know the reason behind custom binary blocked by FRP lock then you must be wondering why and how this happens. If you own a Samsung device then let me tell you one thing, there is a binary counter in the Samsung device. Whenever a custom recovery is being installed like TWRP in order to install custom ROM then binary counter increase along with it.
After a particular counter increase, Google’s Factory Reset Protection Feature locks the Custom Binary. Once it is blocked then you see a message on your Android screen whenever you start your smartphone. You will see a message appeared on your smartphone’s screen: Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock. You can also use Bypass Samsung Pangu to bypass FRP lock.
How to Unlock Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock
Now you know what is the reason behind custom binary blocked. Now you need to know how you can fix these issues in the easiest way. Below we are providing a step by step guide by which you can fix custom binary blocked by FRP lock but you will need a few things before starting the fixation procedure. You will need a PC and Odin3 application to fix this issue. Follow this guide carefully to fix custom binary blocked.
- First of all, you will need to download Odin3 App which you can download from the below button.
- Once you have downloaded the Odin app file, then open the zip folder and extract its contents.
- Now, look for the setup file of the application and open it in order to install it on your PC.
- Now take your phone and press the Home button, Power button and the volume-down key all at the same time while holding them for around 2-3 seconds.
- Here your device is in download mode and you will see a warning popup, just ignore it and proceed further.
- Now press volume up key and you will be in download mode. Now open Odin on your PC.
- Connect your smartphone to your PC and Odin app will detect your smartphone. Here, you need to select the required files.
- Once you have selected all the required files then click on the Start button in the app.
- Now you will see that a software update is started and the process is started on your device’s screen.
- After some time, this process will be finished and custom binary will be unblocked.
Now you can disconnect your Android device from the computer and restart it. Now you will see that there is no FRP lock message has appeared.
So, now you can fix custom binary blocked by FRP lock issue. We hope that you have solved your issue by following this guide carefully. In case, if you face any issue then you can comment on this post and we will try to solve your issue as soon as possible. Spread the word if you liked this post.