Looking for the method to bypass 10mb cap of MTN free browsing? If yes, then this post is for you. In this guide, I am going to tell you how you can use Http Injector Config ehi file. You might have used Http injector earlier but have faced a problem that you could not use more than 10 MB. Even sometimes it won’t connect. That’ why I have come up with working method of http injector config. After reading this guide, you will be able to tweak http injector with its ehi config file and you will be able to enjoy unlimited MTN free browsing with cheat. You can easily find this MTN ehi config file on the internet but you need to configure it properly if you want to bypass 10mb cap.
What is Http Injector?
In case, if you don’t know that what is Http Injector then you don’t need to worry. I am explaining right here. Http injector is a tool which allow you to access blocked websites behind firewall with SSH tunneling/Proxy server support. This app is totally free and you can download it on your Android smartphone very easily.
Now come to the main part that how you can set Http injector settings nd import the MTN config file in it? Don’t worry, we have got your back. Keep reading this article to know all the steps. You can use this method on your Android smartphone as well as PC too.
Before starting the steps of Http Injector settings, let’s have a look on requierment.
- An Android smartphone of course.
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim without active data
- MTN APN settings should be default.
- Http injector VPN
- Http Injector Config File For MTN which you can download from below link.
Steps To Import Ehi Config File On HTTP Injector VPN
Now, you have all the required stuff, you can start with below steps.
- At first, download Http Injector App and Config File from the link given.
- Once you have downloaded Http Injector app, its time to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, open the app.
- Now, you will see a Paper icon which is located at the top-right corner of the app.
- Next, click on Import Config and locate the MTN Ehi Config file which you just downloaded from the above download button and click on import.
Steps to Connect MTN Free Browsing On PC
If you want to connect with MTN for free browsing on your PC then you must PdaNet vpn or TetherNet VPN to connect it. Further, you can follow below steps.
- Once you have downloaded and installed TetherNet VPN app on your Android smartphone then open hotspot of your phone and connect it with your PC.
- Now connect your VPN app by tapping on VPN as you are using a VPN connection mode.
- Once the connection has been made, you will get a popup message “Connection Share Through AP Hotspot”
- Voila, its done. You can now start browsing on your PC in full speed. This time, you don’t have to set any proxy or browser.
Note: Above method works only with rooted smartphone. In case, if you have not a rooted smartphone then you can use PdaNet VPN app. You can download PdaNet vpn app from play store or apk file from the internet.
In case, if you face any difficulties connecting to PC or setting up Http Injector Config file then you can ask us in comment section. We will try our best to solve your problem.