Flipkart has made shopping easier for you with its micro financing option, Flipkart pay later. If you have been a frequent Flipkart user, you must check out the Flipkart pay later option.
With this very user-centric option, you can buy products on credit for a month. You can transact multiple times, and a consolidated payment can be made at the beginning of the subsequent month. Depending on your eligibility, you can get a credit line of 5-10k every month. There are various benefits to using Flipkart pay later option.
Flipkart assured products
Easy repayment for the entire month in a single deal
Hassle-free buying at a single click
Seamless checkout process
Try and buy
Easy repayment by credit cards, debit cards or net banking
No maintenance charges for this facility
Looking at the number of benefits that this option comes with, you should definitely give it a try. Here is a look at how this exactly works:
Once you visit the website, you will be able to view this option on the Homepage if you are eligible for the same. This option is available to select customers. The Eligibility option can be seen under the ‘My Account’ section of the website or on your app.
2. Once you click on the ‘Know More’ tab, you can check your credit limit for the month.
3. Check out the terms and conditions, and the process given on the website for your reference. Go through the frequently asked questions as well to make sure that you have all the facts right.
4. You can then check out which products are eligible for the pay later option. You will see ‘Eligible for Flipkart Pay Later’ written at the bottom of the product. The products that are eligible for the pay later option are all Flipkart-assured. Add the relevant products to your shopping cart.
5. Once the product is added to the cart, checkout and continue to the payment page. Here from amongst the listed payment methods choose ‘Flipkart Pay Later’ as your option.
6. This option enables you to complete the transaction in a single click, and your order gets placed instantly. You will then receive the details of the order.
7. You can track your purchases as well as usage of the Flipkart pay later account. The payment for your multiple purchases during the month is to be done before the due date. The amount due date is the 10th of the following month.
8. Your statement is sent to you on the 1st of every month. This will include all the transaction details of all your purchases for the previous month.
Must Read: Top 5 Safest Applications To iPhone
Repayment is a seamless and straightforward process. Your payments can be cleared off by several payment modes such as credit card, debit card, or net banking. You receive the monthly statement on your registered email address. A reminder SMS is sent out as well. The Flipkart app users also receive a notification for the same.
Although the option is interest-free for you, you can be penalized for delayed payments. The payments are to be made before the 10th of the subsequent month. In case of delays beyond this due date, there is a particular penalty charge levied on the outstanding amount. You can find the details of the late payment penalties in the FAQs section on the app or website.
Here are the penalty slabs for your reference.
The outstanding amount of up to Rs 2,000: Rs 100-/
Outstanding between Rs. 2,001-4,001: Rs. 200/-
Rs. 4,001 and above: Rs. 400-/
Any delays beyond can lead to a suspension of your account.
Flipkart Pay Later is an absolutely user-focused initiative by Flipkart. By providing a small level of credit, this form of micro-finance can make your online shopping convenient and hassle-free for you. Most of the online shops extend services that make your shopping experience more affordable. These include options such as Debit Card or No cost EMI, Buyback Guarantee, etc. But the Flipkart Pay Later option makes your online shopping experience easier, hassle-free, and extremely convenient for you.
If you have been a loyal Flipkart customer, you will definitely be able to enjoy the perks of this service. This makes shopping as easy as merely selecting and dropping your product in your cart and confirming your order at the click of a button to finalize it.
So if you shop more than once every month on Flipkart, there is absolutely no need for you to get into long transaction processes. No need for OTPs and payments when Flipkart has made it so simple and easy for you!